92x25mm Ball Bearing Quiet Computer Case Fan w/ TX3 Connector
Add additional chassis cooling with a 92mm ball bearing fan
Product ID: FAN9X25TX3L
This quiet, dual ball-bearing (9.25cm) Case Fan offers a cost-effective solution for replacing a non-functional or noisy fan in your PC. Powered through a simple TX3 connection to the host computer power supply, the 8cm case fan helps keep your computer running at optimal temperatures for stable system performance.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A dual ball bearing design ensures reliability and longer life
- A built-in tachometer allows for easy monitoring of the fan performance
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
|Fan Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Air Flow Rate||31.84 CFM|
|Fan RPM||1800 RPM +/-10%|
|Noise Level||<22 Dba|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Fan (3 pin, TX3) Female|
|Input Voltage||12V DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||1.08W|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 80°C (14°F to 176°F)|
|Product Height||9.2 cm [3.6 in]|
|Product Length||92 mm [3.6 in]|
|Product Width||25 mm [1 in]|
|Weight of Product||79 g [2.8 oz]|
|Package Height||34 mm [1.3 in]|
|Package Length||14.4 cm [5.7 in]|
|Package Width||98 mm [3.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||98 g [3.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 92mm Case Fan|
|4 - Mounting Screw|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.