USB 3.0 to eSATA HDD / SSD / ODD Adapter Cable - 91cm eSATA Hard Drive to USB 3.0 Adapter Cable - SATA 6 Gbps
Connect an eSATA storage device to a USB 3.0 port on your laptop or desktop
Product ID: USB3S2ESATA3
- Compatible with USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 (5 Gbps / 480 Mbps / 1.5 Mbps)
- eSATA interface compliant with SATA revision 3 and other SATA revisions, with supported data transfer rates up to 6 Gbps
- Supports hard drives (HDD), solid state drives (SSD) and optical disc drives (ODD)
The USB3S2ESATA3 USB 3.0 to eSATA drive cable lets you connect any external eSATA hard drive, solid state drive, or optical disc drive to your USB-enabled computer system -- a great solution for computers that don't natively support eSATA, such as MacBook® and Ultrabook™ computers.
To maximize performance and utilize the speed potential of your SATA 6 Gbps drives, the USB 3.0 to eSATA adapter is compatible with SATA revisions I/II/III and supports transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps through USB 3.0.
With support for Blu-ray/DVD/CD ATAPI / ODD drives and large capacity HDD / SSDs (tested up to 4TB) the USB to eSATA adapter cable is compatible with virtually any eSATA device, and can greatly increase the storage/backup capabilities of your computer.
The USB 3.0 to eSATA drive cable ensures a hassle-free connection with simple plug-and-play installation, plus the cable is the perfect length (1-meter, end-to-end) for easily accessing the rear panel USB ports on your computer.
The USB3S2ESATA3 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Connect an external eSATA drive to a computer system that only has USB
- Carry with your laptop and eSATA drive for an on the go storage solution
- Swap an eSATA drive between computers systems that do not have eSATA
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Get high external performance from your eSATA drives, with transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps using your USB 3.0-enabled computer
- Hassle-free set up, with plug-and-play installation
|Bus Type||USB 3.0|
|Chipset ID||ASMedia - ASM1153E|
|Compatible Drive Types||SATA|
|Number of Drives||1|
|Hot Swap Capability||Yes|
|Max Drive Capacity||Currently tested with up to 4TB 7200 RPM hard drives|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbps|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Drive Connectors||1 - eSATA (7 pin, Data) Female|
|Host Connectors||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)|
|Product Height||10 mm [0.4 in]|
|Product Length||910 mm [35.8 in]|
|Product Weight||67.5 g [2.4 oz]|
|Product Width||24 mm [0.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||80 g [2.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB 3.0 to eSATA Adapter Cable|
|1 - Installation guide|
Connect a 2.5in / 3.5in SATA or IDE Hard Drive through a USB 3.0 Port
SATA to USB Adapter Cable | SATA III 6Gbps | 2.5" SSD or HDD | USB 3.0 | Portable
Quickly and easily connect SATA and/or IDE hard drives through USB 2.0
Use your 2.5in or 3.5in IDE hard drives in a SATA HDD Docking Station
Add 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports to your PCI Express-enabled PC
Add 4 external USB 3.0 ports to a low profile or standard computer, through PCI Express
Add two USB 3.0 ports to your desktop computer through a PCI Express slot
4 Port PCI Express (PCIe) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Card Adapter w/ 2 Dedicated 5Gbps Channels - UASP - SATA / LP4 Power
Add four USB 3.0 ports with two independent channels, LP/SATA power, and charging support to your PC through a PCI Express slot
4 Port PCI Express (PCIe) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Card Adapter w/ 4 Dedicated 5Gbps Channels - UASP - SATA / LP4 Power
Add four USB 3.0 ports with four independent channels, LP/SATA power, and charging support to your PC through a PCI Express slot
Add 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports with SATA power to your PCI Express-enabled PC
Add one internal and one external SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to your PC
Add four external USB 3.0 ports to your notebook or Ultrabook™ with a slim, portable hub
Share a single USB 3.0 device between two different computers
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.