4-Slot USB-C SD Card Reader - USB 3.1 (10Gbps) - SD 4.0, UHS-II
Access any four SD cards simultaneously on your USB-C enabled device, with this ultra-fast card reader
Product ID: 4SD4FCRU31C
- Save time and access four SD cards simultaneously with this multi SD card reader
- Ensure maximum transfer rates while accessing all four cards with connection speeds of up to 10Gbps
- Perform fast read and/or writes with support for SD 4.0, UHS-II and bus speeds up to 312MB/s
This USB-C™ SD™ card reader lets you access four SD cards simultaneously.
- Download and edit photos and videos
- Back up documents and critical data from multiple users
- Deploy system updates in batches
- Distribute content to multiple employees
The card reader transfers files between your USB-C, Thunderbolt 3 or USB-A laptop or desktop computer and the reader.
Ultra-Fast Read/Write Access
The reader features SD 4.0 and UHS-II support. It reads and writes to and from the cards at speeds of up to 312MB/s. The reader also supports USB 3.1 connection speeds of up to 10Gbps to ensure maximum transfer rates between the computer and the reader, while simultaneously accessing all four cards.
The card reader is also backward compatible with earlier versions of USB (3.0, 2.0 and 1.1).
Multi SD Card Reader Supports All SD Card Types
The card reader supports all SD cards: SD (Secure Digital), SDHC™ (Secure Digital High Capacity) and SDXC™ (Secure Digital Extended Capacity). It also supports UHS cards, and is backward compatible with older SD card versions.
The card reader will also support the following card types when connected through an adapter:
The small footprint design fits in nicely with your workstation. Place the card reader on your desk without taking up too much space.
4SD4FCRU31C comes with a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
|Chipset ID||Genesys Logic - GL3590
Genesys Logic - GL3227
|Interface||USB 3.1 Gen 2|
|Memory Media Type||SD/MMC (Secure Digital/Multimedia Card)|
|SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity)|
|SDXC (Secure Digital eXtended Capacity)|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.1 Gen 2 - 10 Gbit/s|
|UHS-II (SD 4.0; 312MB/s)|
|Drive Connectors||4 - SD / MMC Slot Female|
|Host Connectors||1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.1 (10Gbps) Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|LED Indicators||4 - Activity|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||1 A|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Current||2.4 A|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Product Height||17 mm [0.7 in]|
|Product Length||17.7 cm [7 in]|
|Product Width||70 mm [2.8 in]|
|Weight of Product||335 g [11.8 oz]|
|Package Height||50 mm [2 in]|
|Package Length||19.5 cm [7.7 in]|
|Package Width||14.2 cm [5.6 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||335 g [11.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SD card reader|
|1 - 3 ft. [0.9 m] USB-C to USB-C cable|
|1 - 3 ft. [0.9 m] USB-A to USB-C cable|
|1 - universal power adapter (NA/JP, EU, UK, ANZ)|
|1 - quick-start guide|
|External Ports||4 - SD / MMC Slot Female|
Add the Ability to Use Multiple Types of Flash Memory Cards, Including CompactFlash®, SecureDigital® and MemoryStick® Cards
Connect a CF card to a computer through an IDE connector
Add front panel access to 22 different types of flash memory cards
Connect a Micro SD card to your computer or OTG mobile device, through a USB or Micro USB port
Add a compact external memory card reader to any computer with a USB 3.0 port
Access any two SD cards simultaneously on your USB Type-C enabled device, with this ultra-fast portable card reader
USB SD Card Reader | USB 3.0 | SD™, SDHC™, SDXC™ | TAA Compliant | Portable
Access data on a wide range of memory cards using your USB-C™ enabled mobile device or computer
Transfer photos and video from your microSD card to your USB-C or USB-A enabled computer
Connect your USB Type-C devices
Connect your USB Type-C devices, with reduced clutter
USB-A to USB-C™ Cable | USB-IF Certified | USB 3.1 (10Gbps)
Connect a USB Type-C device to your laptop or desktop computer with reduced clutter
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.