5 Port Unmanaged Industrial Gigabit PoE Switch with 4 Power over Ethernet ports
Connect Gigabit Ethernet and power to 4 PoE-enabled devices, with 15.4W per-port output
Product ID: IES51000POE
The IES51000POE 5-Port Gigabit PoE Switch with 4 PSE ports lets you connect Gigabit Ethernet and power to up to 4 PoE-enabled devices, or a mixture of PoE and non-PoE components.
Giving you the freedom to place your equipment in locations where power outlets are not available, this compact Power over Ethernet switch complies with IEEE 802.3af standards and supplies up to 15.4 W per port, with a total power budget of 62W. A true unmanaged switching solution, the 4 PSE (Power Sourcing Equipment) ports sense whether the connected devices are PoE-ready or require data connectivity only, while all 5 ports auto-negotiate between 10/100/1000 Mbps network speed and duplex.
The Gigabit Ethernet switch features a sturdy, wall-mountable metal enclosure for durability, and front panel LEDs for quick indication of connection speed and status.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Power your devices without running electrical wiring with a full 15.4 W power per port
- Reduce expenses by using existing standard Cat5/5e/6 Ethernet cabling to deliver power and data
- Provides durable performance in harsh environments with a sturdy steel construction
Power a security camera/network webcam situated in a remote area where power connection is not possible
Perfect for powering a Wireless Access Point(WAP) in a business environment
Great for IT administrators implementing PoE supported VoIP phones
Power your intercom, paging or hallway speaker amplifier
Enable remote installation of touchscreens or information kiosks
Retail applications such as RFID readers
|Chipset ID||Realtek - RTL8370|
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet, IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX/FX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3x|
|Buffer Size||104 KB|
|Compatible Networks||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Flow Control||Half-duplex back-pressure and IEEE802.3x full-duplex|
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||2 Gbps (Full-Duplex)|
|Connector Type(s)||5 - RJ-45 Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS Independent; No additional drivers or software required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Patents and Licenses||The following patents are licensed for this product. This list might not be all inclusive.
• United States Patent No. 5,406,260 (expired)
• United States Patent No. 6,650,622
• United States Patent No. 7,457,250
• United States Patent No. 8,155,012
• United States Patent No. 8,902,760
• United States Patent No. 8,942,107
• United States Patent No. 9,019,838
• United States Patent No. 9,049,019
• United States Patent Application No. 14/695,456
• United States Patent Application No. 14/726,940
|LED Indicators||1 - Power|
|1 - Uplink|
|4 - LAN|
|4 - PoE|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||2 A|
|Input Voltage||100 ~ 240 AC|
|Output Current||1.35 A|
|Output Voltage||48 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||62|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||10~90% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Product Height||28 mm [1.1 in]|
|Product Length||130 mm [5.1 in]|
|Product Weight||366 g [12.9 oz]|
|Product Width||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.4 kg [3.1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Gigabit Ethernet PoE Switch|
|4 - Mounting Screws|
|1 - Set, Rubber Feet|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter|
|3 - Power Cords (NA, EU, UK, ANZ)|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Connect to, configure and remotely manage an RS-232 serial device over an IP network
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.