M6 Cage Nuts - 100 Pack
Install your rack-mountable hardware securely with these high-quality cage nuts
Product ID: CABCAGENTS62
- Nickel-plated finish to prevent rust
- One hundred M6 cage nuts included
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
- Hassle-free installation with cage nut installation tool included
This 100-pack of M6 cage nuts is convenient to have on hand for installing rack-mountable equipment, such as your server, network or audio/video equipment. Each pack includes a cage nut installation tool to ensure a fast and simple installation of each cage nut. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
They are also suitable for new server rack and cabinet setups - perfect for those times when you drop or misplace a nut or two. The bulk package ensures that you have enough cage nuts available for all of your installations, when you need them.
The CABCAGENTS62 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty.
|Quantity per package||100|
|Product Height||9 mm [0.4 in]|
|Product Length||13 mm [0.5 in]|
|Product Weight||425.2 g [15 oz]|
|Product Width||13 mm [0.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||430 g [15.2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||100 - M6 cage nuts|
|1 - cage nut installation tool|
Store your equipment in this sturdy steel rack with casters for mobility
Store your servers, network and telecommunications equipment in an adjustable 12U open-frame rack
Store your servers, network and telecommunications equipment in an adjustable 25U open-frame rack
42U Adjustable Depth Open Frame 4 Post Server Rack Cabinet - Flat Pack w/ Casters, Levelers and Cable Management Hooks
Store your servers, network and telecommunications equipment in an adjustable 42U open-frame rack
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.