Desk Mount Dual Monitor Arm - Ergonomic Dual Monitor VESA Mount 32" (17.6lb) Displays - Crossbar Handle for Synchronized Full Motion - Height Adjustable - C-Clamp/Grommet
Adjustable Dual Monitor Mount | Synced Height Adjustment | Easy-Grip Handle
Product ID: ARMSLMBARDUO
- DUAL 32 INCH MONITOR ARM: VESA 75x75/100x100mm compatible heavy-duty desk mount dual monitor arm supports large monitors up to 32" (17.6lb/8kg) per display w/ synchronized full motion articulation
- ONE-TOUCH ADJUSTMENT: Max height of 23.4" from desk, the spring-assisted computer monitor arm w/sturdy handle offers synchronized toolless adjustable height range of 13" & can extend outward up to 23"
- WIDE RANGE OF MOTION: Ergonomic monitor arm increases comfort w/ individual monitor +/-10° tilt, +/-10° swivel, 360° rotating; sliding horizontal crossbar for screen alignment can also swivel 180°
This Dual Monitor Arm lets you mount two 17” to 32” VESA mount monitors, each weighing up to 17.6 lb. (8 kg), onto a single low-profile base. It gives you flexible desk-clamp or grommet-hole mounting, letting you save space while creating an ergonomic workspace in any office environment.
Free Up Desk Space
With a stable crossbar design, the adjustable height dual monitor stand lets you create more usable work space by mounting your monitors side by side on a single base.
The computer screen stand features one-touch height adjustment. The smooth +/- 10° tilt motion and +/- 90° swivel make it easy to find the optimal viewing angle. You can also rotate each display 180° for portrait or landscape viewing and laterally adjusted along the crossbar length.
The adjustable dual monitor mount is easy to install, with the desk-clamp or grommet mount (hardware included). Integrated cable management keeps your workspace organized. It works well with most desks, including sit-stand workstations.
The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
ARMSLMBARDUO is backed by a 5-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
|# of Displays Supported||2|
|Mounting Options||Desk & Grommet Clamp|
|Mounting Surface Thickness||Desk Clamp: Table Thickness 0.39 - 3.35 in. (10 - 85 mm)
Grommet Clamp: Table Thickness 0.39 - 1.89 in. (10 - 48 mm)
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Rotation||+180° / -180°|
|Display Swivel||+90° / - 90°|
|Display Tilt||+10° / -10°|
|Maximum Display Size||32in|
|Minimum Display Size||17in|
|Swivel / Pivot||+/- 90° at the crossbar
+/- 180° at the shoulder
+/- 180° at the elbow
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||8 kg [17.7 lb]|
|Product Height||595 mm [23.4 in]|
|Product Length||832 mm [32.8 in]|
|Product Width||569 mm [22.4 in]|
|Weight of Product||7300 g [257.7 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||8.8 kg [19.3 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Base Clamp Assembly|
|1 - Lower Arm|
|1 - Upper Arm|
|1 - Cross Bar|
|2 - VESA Mount|
|1 - Grab Handle|
|1 - Grommet Plate|
|1 - Base Plate|
|1 - Adhesive Foam Pad|
|1 - Cable Management Clip, Base|
|4 - Button Head Hex Screws|
|2 - Flat Head Hex Screws|
|1 - 3mm Hex Key|
|1 - 4mm Hex Key|
|1 - 6mm Hex Key|
|8 - M4 x 12 Screws|
|8 - M5 x 12 Screws|
|8 - Washers|
|4 - Countersunk Screws|
|1 - Grommet Screw|
|1 - Upper C Clamp Bracket|
|1 - Lower C Clamp Assembly|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.