Power Strip Desk Mount
Clamp-on Power Strip Holder - Adjustable
Product ID: PWRSTRPCLMP
- Place your power strip within reach with this easy-to-use mount
- Clamps easily onto surface edges up to 2” (50 mm) thick, including desks, tables, counters and other flat surfaces
- Adjustable width is spring-loaded, and works with most power strips from 1.6” - 2.4” (40 mm - 60 mm)
Get easy access to your power outlets, by placing your power strip where you need it most. Mount your power strip to your desktop, table, or counter or other flat surface with this clamp-on power strip desk mount.
Mount your Power Strip Where You Need It
Save time and effort every day by keeping your power outlets close at hand. The clamp on power strip holder attaches easily to desks, tables, counters and other flat surfaces up to 2” (50 mm) thick. No more reaching under the desk to access your power cords. Plus, keeping power cords off the floor means they stay cleaner.
Supports Most Power Strips
Adjust the width with ease with the spring-loaded design. The power strip desk clamp works with most power strips from 1.6” - 2.4” (40 mm - 60 mm) wide. The desk clamp comes with silicone pads to hold your power strip securely in place.
Keep Everything Organized
The power strip desk mount features integrated cable management to routes your cables neatly and minimize clutter. Plus, foam pads on the desk clamp protect the desk surface from scratches and scuffs.
PWRSTRPCLMP is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
|Mounting Surface Thickness||Desk Clamp: Table Thickness up to 2 in. (50.8 mm)|
|Adjustable Width||Supports most power strips from 1.6" to 2.4" (40 to 60 mm)|
|Material||Plastic and Aluminum|
|Product Height||64 mm [2.5 in]|
|Product Length||68 mm [2.7 in]|
|Product Width||100 mm [3.9 in]|
|Weight of Product||300 g [10.6 oz]|
|Package Height||68 mm [2.7 in]|
|Package Length||160 mm [6.3 in]|
|Package Width||105 mm [4.1 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||344 g [12.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Power Strip Desk Mount|
|1 - Quick-Start Guide|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.