Thin Client Mount - VESA Mounting Bracket
Save space and neatly mount your docking station, thin client or USB hub to a VESA mount, behind your monitor, or under your desk
Product ID: ACCSMNT
- Save space and reduce cable clutter by mounting your thin-client PC or docking station to the back of your monitor, clamped to a monitor-mount pole, or under your desk
- Supports up to 11 lb. (5 kg)
- Adjustable width from .7" to 2.8" (17 mm to 70 mm)
This thin-client mounting bracket provides an excellent space-saving solution, by letting you mount your thin-client PC or docking station to create a clutter-free workspace.
Multiple installation methods
The versatile double-sided VESA mount offers several installation options, enabling you to mount your thin-client PC or dock to the back of your monitor or under your desktop, or clamp it to a monitor-mount pole. The mount supports 75x75, and 100x100 VESA mount compatibility, making it suitable for most monitors and monitor mounts.
Store a variety of products
This adjustable mount is ideal for holding an Intel® NUC, Mac Mini, most small CPUs, thin clients, docking stations, or USB hubs that fit within the width adjustability of the mount (.7" to 2.8" / 17 mm to 70 mm). The PC mounting bracket is also great for mounting other devices behind displays such as wireless routers, modems, video extenders, and digital signage media players. The mount can support up to 11 lb. (5 kg). It also features an adjustable strap to help keep your devices secure, and rubber pads to secure products with non-parallel surfaces.
The open-frame design of the mount allows unrestricted access to your computer.
The ACCSMNT is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
|Mounting Options||Back of Monitor, Under Desktop, or Clamped to Monitor-Mount Pole|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||The adjustable mount is designed for holding small CPUs, thin clients, docking stations, or USB hubs that fit within the width adjustability of the mount: .7" to 2.8" (17 mm to 70 mm).|
|Material||Steel and Plastic|
|Product Height||95 mm [3.7 in]|
|Product Length||11.8 cm [4.6 in]|
|Product Width||80 mm [3.1 in]|
|Weight of Product||666 g [23.5 oz]|
|Package Height||95 mm [3.7 in]|
|Package Length||17.5 cm [6.9 in]|
|Package Width||13 cm [5.1 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||776 g [27.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - mounting bracket|
|1 - adjustable strap|
|1 - pole mount|
|6 - pads|
|2 - M5x25 mm screws|
|8 - M4x12 mm screws|
|4 - M4 nuts|
|4 - screws|
|4 - washers|
|1 - instruction manual|
Monitor Mount | Desk/Grommet Mount | Height Adjustable | For 12” to 24” Monitors
Dual-Monitor Mount | Low-Profile Base | Steel & Aluminum | For up to 24" Monitors
Monitor Mount | Height Adjustable | Horizontal or Vertical Setup | Tool-less Assembly
VESA Monitor Mount | Desk/Grommet Mount | Heavy Duty Aluminum | For up to 34" Monitors
VESA Monitor Mount | Desk/Grommet Mount | Height Adjustable | For up to 34" Monitors
Increase productivity and free up space by mounting two monitors, stacked, with this attractive desktop stand
Increase productivity and free up space by mounting four monitors to this attractive desktop stand
Increase productivity by mounting two monitors up to 32", with full-motion articulation
Wall mount a monitor to save space, and adjust your viewing angle with one-touch height adjustment
Maximize the available work space on your employee’s desk, by mounting the monitor on the cubicle wall
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.