Ceiling Projector Mount
Universal Projector Ceiling Mount | Up to 22.7” Extension from Ceiling | Steel / Aluminum
Product ID: PROJCEILMNT2
- Sturdy mount supports projectors with the universal mounting pattern of 12.8" (325 mm) diameter
- Telescopic arm extends 5” to 22.7” (127.7 mm to 577.7 mm) from the ceiling and supports a weight capacity of 33.3 lb. (15 kg)
- Optimum viewing with locking ball joint module providing 360-degree swivel and +/- 25 degree horizontal/vertical tilt
- Steel and aluminum mount features built-in cable management
This projector ceiling mount kit lets you easily install a projector from 5” to 22.7” (127.7 to 577.7 mm) away from the ceiling. It’s ideal for classrooms, boardrooms, hospitality venues, and many other meeting spaces.
Wide Compatibility with Projectors
Supporting a wide range of projector brands, the universal projector ceiling mount features a universal mounting pattern of 12.8" (325 mm) diameter.
Fine-Tune for Optimum Viewing
After the projector ceiling mount is installed, you can fine-tune the angle for optimum viewing. The locking ball join on the projector mount provides 360-degree swivel, +/- 25 degree horizontal/vertical tilt.
Heavy-duty Steel and Aluminum Construction
With its robust steel and aluminum construction and solid wall plate, the ceiling mount projector stand supports a weight capacity of 33.3 lb. (15 kg). All hardware required for installation is included.
The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
PROJWALLMNT is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free, lifetime technical support.
|Lockable Ball Joint||360° Swivel, +/- 25° Horizontal & Vertical Tilt|
|Maximum Arm Extension||705 mm [27.8 in]|
|Minimum Arm Extension||127.7 mm [5 in]|
|Universal Mounting Pattern||325 mm Diameter (12.8")|
|Wall Mount Arm Tilt||+/- 5°|
|Weight Capacity||15kg (33.1 lb.)|
|Product Length||35.2 cm [13.9 in]|
|Weight of Product||2200.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2300.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Ceiling Bracket|
|1 - Projector Plate|
|1 - Projector Plate Cover|
|1 - Upper Pole|
|1 - Lower Pole|
|1 - Ball Joint Mechanism|
|4 - Wall Anchors|
|4 - Mounting Screws|
|4 - Mounting Arms|
|4 - Mounting Arm Covers|
|1 - 5mm Hex Key|
|4 - M3 x 24 mm Screws|
|4 - M4 x 24 mm Screws|
|4 - M5 x 24 mm Screws|
|7 - M6 X 12 mm Screws|
|4 - M6 x 24 Screws|
|2 - M6 x 65 mm Screws|
|4 - Washers|
|6 - Nuts|
|1 - User Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.