April 15, 2015
StarTech.com’s new line of passive adapter cables makes it easy to connect a DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort equipped computer to any HDMI enabled display or projector
Lockbourne, OH - April 15, 2015 - StarTech.com has announced the release of their new line of DisplayPort™ to HDMI® and Mini DisplayPort™ to HDMI cables, which support Ultra HD 4K video and are available in a range of lengths and colors. The new cables provide a direct connection between a DisplayPort (DP™) or Mini DisplayPort (mDP™) audio/video source device and an HDMI display or projector, which eliminates the need to use a separate signal adapter. As well, the cables offer passive signal conversion so no additional power adapter is required.
StarTech.com’s new mDP to HDMI cables and DP to HDMI cables include:
- 3 ft (1m) DisplayPort to HDMI converter cable - black (SKU: DP2HDMM1MB)
- 6 ft (2m) DisplayPort to HDMI converter cable - black (SKU: DP2HDMM2MB)
- 3 ft (1m) Mini DisplayPort to HDMI converter cable - black (SKU: MDP2HDMM1MB)
- 6 ft (2m) Mini DisplayPort to HDMI converter cable - black (SKU: MDP2HDMM2MB)
- 3 ft (1m) Mini DisplayPort to HDMI converter cable - white (SKU: MDP2HDMM1MW)
- 6 ft (2m) Mini DisplayPort to HDMI converter cable - white (SKU: MDP2HDMM2MW)
“As more display devices embrace 4K, the need for cables that support these resolutions will grow” said Karishma Punwani, Senior Product Manager for StarTech.com. “We are committed to providing our customers with the right accessories to support 4K technology.”
StarTech.com’s new Mini DisplayPort to HDMI and DisplayPort to HDMI cables will be available at CDW, Amazon.com, Newegg.com, PC Connection, and Insight and will be distributed by Ingram Micro, SYNNEX, Tech Data, D&H and ASI. For more information about these and other StarTech.com DisplayPort cables and adapter cables, visit https://www.startech.com/AV/Displayport-Converters.