How do I install my network card in Mac OSX 10.6.x - 10.9.x?
Download the latest drivers from the StarTech.com website at www.startech.com/Support. The part number and product ID are on the product packaging.
Note: Mac OS X usually saves the files to the Downloads folder that is associated with your user account and is located on the drive where Mac OS X is installed (for example, Macintosh HD\Users\your_name\Downloads).
- Double-click the [ASIX88179] Mac USB Network Adapter.zip file.
- Press and hold the Control key and click the dmg file.
- To mount a drive on the desktop, click Open.
- Double-click the drive that you just mounted on the desktop.
- Press and hold the Control key and click the setup file.
- Click Open.
- Complete the instructions to install the device drivers, and restart your computer when prompted to.
- After your computer restarts, connect the device to your computer.