25 ft 3-in-1 Universal PS/2 KVM Cable
- KVM (Keyboard-Video-Mouse) switch cables allows you to connect your computers to a KVM switch
- High quality video cable uses coaxial and twisted pair wiring to maintain optimal video signals
- Ferrite cores at both ends of video cable minimizes electromagnetic interference and provides crystal clear video
- Available in AT- and PS/2-styles in various cable lengths
StarTech.com's universal series PS/2 KVM switch cables prevent tangles and keep your workspace neat while delivering excellent performance with your StarTech.com StarView or other KVM switch.
This 25ft 3-in-1 PS/2 KVM switch Cable is constructed of high quality materials and is expertly designed to ensure crystal clear display quality, and durable performance. Like all StarTech.com cables, this product comes with a Lifetime warranty.
Compatible StarTech.com KVMs can be found under the Accessories section.
Aten models (CS78, CS9134, CS9138, CS138A, CS88A, CS82A, CS84A, CS12, CS14, CS124A, CS114A)
Tripplite models (B007-008)
Cables to go models (32569, 22391)
IOGear models (GCS82B, GCS138, GCS78KIT, GCS78, GCS138KITUP, GCS138KIT)
- 3-in-1 cable design minimizes tangles and provides built-in cable management
KVM switch cable to be used with OmniView, StarView, SwitchView and Apex KVM switches. (Note: Some non-StarView models may require gender changing cable adapters.)
|Connector A||1 - VGA (15-polig, D-Sub met hoge dichtheid) Mannelijk|
|2 - PS/2 (6-polig, Mini-DIN) Mannelijk|
|Connector B||1 - VGA (15-polig, D-Sub met hoge dichtheid) Vrouwelijk|
|2 - PS/2 (6-polig, Mini-DIN) Mannelijk|
|Gewicht product||1380 g [48.7 oz]|
|Kabellengte||7.6 m [25 ft]|
|Verzendgewicht (verpakt)||1.4 kg [3.2 lb]|
|Wat wordt er meegeleverd|
|Meegeleverd||1 - 25 FT PS/2 STYLE 3-IN-1 KVM SWITCH CABLE|
|1 - DB15 male/male gender changer (GC15HSM)|
|1 - metal part of thumbscrew must be 1.17in(3cm)|
|1 - THUMBSCREWS MUST BE 1.93 inches long (4.9cm) THUMBSCREWS MUST BE 1.93in(4.9cm)|
Drivers en downloads
Veelgestelde vragen (FAQ)
Voor uw aanschaf
It can be difficult to tell which ones are right for the KVM switch you are interested in. How can you tell which KVM cables you require? How can you tell if a KVM switch requires proprietary cables? How do these cables work?
Standard KVM Switches and Cables
Note: You will need one bundle of KVM cables per computer you want to connect to the KVM switch.
Standard KVM switches have no special cable requirements. If you have spare video and PS/2 or USB cables, you can use them to hook up the KVM switch to your computers. StarTech.com still sells KVM cable packages, but they are just for the convenience of buying them in bundles and usually involve some savings. Keep in mind that even if you have some of the cables you need, it still might be advantageous to buy the bundle.
KVM Switches with Opposite Gender Video Connections
Some KVM switches use male video connections for the computers and female video connections for the console ports. In this case you simply need a video extension cable, or a KVM cable package appropriate to the KVM switch. This is so you cannot accidentally plug cables from your computer into the console ports.
KVM Switches Requiring Proprietary Cables
KVM switches can also use proprietary KVM cables to connect to the individual computers. This is often done with larger KVM switches and KVM switches intended for a server environment. These cables use a proprietary pinout which does not conform to the video standard in use, as the cable carries both the video and PS/2 or USB data along a single cable.
If you are unsure whether or not you need special cables, complete the following:
- Check the Technical Specifications tab on the individual product pages for What's in the Box. This section lists everything that comes with your purchase, and your KVM switch might come with the cables.
- Check the Accessories tab. This section lists potential accessories for the product you are looking at. StarTech.com will list the appropriate KVM cables for the KVM switch here.
- Check the Gallery and look at a picture of the back of the KVM switch.
Note: If there are no PS/2 or USB ports on the back of the KVM switch other than for the console, you will require proprietary cables.
If at this point you require further assistance in deciding which cables to purchase with your StarTech.com KVM switch, contact our technical support team.
* Uitvoering en specificaties van het product zijn zonder aankondiging vatbaar voor wijzigingen.