3 ft Slim 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable - M/M
Easily connect an iPod® or other MP3 player to a car stereo
Product ID: MU3MMS
- Slimline connector molding, specially designed for use with portable devices
- Molded connectors with strain relief
- Gold-plated connectors
This 3-foot Slim 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable is the perfect solution for portable audio devices (iPod®, iPhone®, MP3 Players), featuring a slim connector molding that fits easily into a 3.5mm headphone jack, even if the iPod/iPhone/MP3 player is in a protective case.
Like all StarTech.com cables, this 3-foot 3.5mm Slim Stereo Audio Cable is backed by our Lifetime Warranty, providing guaranteed quality and reliability.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Unique slim connector design fits most iPod® and iPhone® 3.5mm stereo jacks without having to remove the protective casing
- Gold-plated, molded connectors with strain relief ensure a solid high quality connection between the connected devices
- Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support
Connect your iPod® or MP3 player to your car stereo 3.5mm Audio In jack
Connect your MP3 player to your Hi-Fi system
Connects sound card to external CD-ROM
|Ingram Micro New Zealand||1722030|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Conductors||2|
|Connector A||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Male|
|Connector B||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Male|
|Cable Length||3 ft [0.9 m]|
|Cable OD||0.1 in [3 mm]|
|Product Length||3 ft [0.9 m]|
|Product Weight||0.5 oz [14 g]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.7 oz [19 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3 ft Slim 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable - M/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.