Replacement PS/2 Mouse to USB Adapter - F/M
Plug your PS/2 mouse into a USB port
Product ID: GC46MF
The GC46MF PS/2 Mouse-to-USB Adapter features a PS/2 female connector on one end and a USB (type A) Male connector on the other, allowing you to plug your PS/2 mouse into a USB port.
Please Note: This product is designed as a replacement adapter for mice that originally shipped with a PS/2 to USB converter. If your product did not ship with a converter, we suggest trying StarTech.com's USB to PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse Adapter(USBPS2PC) instead.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Allows the use of a PS/2 mouse with a computer that has only USB ports
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Converts a USB Male to a Female PS/2 Mouse
|Ingram Micro New Zealand||1586371|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - PS/2 (6 pin, Mini-DIN) Female|
|Product Height||0.3 in [7 mm]|
|Product Length||2 in [50 mm]|
|Product Weight||0 lb [0 kg]|
|Product Width||0.6 in [15 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Replacement PS/2 Mouse to USB Adapter - F/M|
Drivers & Downloads
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
Passively converting from PS/2 to USB or USB to PS/2 is only possible with mice and keyboards that are compatible with both PS/2 and USB connections. The following are two ways to determine if these products will work for you:
- Look on the bottom of your mouse or keyboard for a PS/2 symbol or picture, and a USB symbol or picture.
- Your mouse or keyboard came with a similar PS/2 to USB or USB to PS/2 adapter.
You can use the USBPS2PC to actively convert PS/2 keyboards and mice to USB.
Note: StarTech.com PS/2 adapters are only officially supported by mice and keyboards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.