2.5 ft Retractable USB Combo Cable – USB to Micro USB and Mini USB – M/M
Charge or sync your Micro or Mini USB mobile devices anywhere you go with this portable USB 2.0 combo cable
Product ID: USBRETAUBMB
- 1x USB-A male connector
- 1x Micro USB-B male connector
- 1x Mini USB-B male connector
- Retractable cable design
- Supports USB 2.0 data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
The USBRETAUBMB 2.5ft Retractable USB to Micro and Mini USB Combo Cable lets you connect a variety of mobile devices, such as smartphones, tablet PCs, or digital cameras, to your computer for everyday tasks such as charging, data synchronization or file transfers.
This 2-in-1 multifunction cable is the perfect solution for connecting your Mini USB or Micro USB device while avoiding the hassle of swapping in and out between 2 separate cables.
Plus, the retractable, compact and lightweight design provides a portable solution that makes it perfect for carrying as an accessory in your laptop bag or carrying case.
The USBRETAUBMB is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty to ensure dependable, long-lasting connections between your Mini / Micro USB and standard USB devices.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Multipurpose cable for connecting both Micro or Mini USB devices
- Lightweight, portable cable, suitable for carrying in a laptop bag or carrying case
- Guaranteed reliability
Ingram Micro New Zealand
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Male|
|1 - USB Mini-B (5 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||2.5 ft [0.8 m]|
|Product Height||7.2 in [182 mm]|
|Product Length||2.5 ft [0.8 m]|
|Product Weight||0.7 oz [21 g]|
|Product Width||11.5 in [292 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.9 oz [26 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2.5 ft USB to Micro USB and Mini USB Combo Retractable Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.