USB to PS/2 Adapter - Keyboard and Mouse
Convert a PS/2 keyboard and mouse to a single USB interface
Product ID: USBPS2PC
This PS/2 USB Adapter converts a single USB port into two universal PS/2 ports, letting you connect any PS/2 peripheral (e.g. mouse, keyboard) to a computer through USB.
Supporting plug and play installation, the PS/2 USB adapter offers a cost-effective way to bridge legacy PS/2 peripherals with a more modern, USB-capable computer.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- No drivers or software makes connecting PS/2 keyboard/mouse via USB truly Plug-and-Play
- No external power requirements and a compact design is useful for mobile users
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Ingram Micro New Zealand
|Chipset ID||Chesen - CSC0101A-S16G|
|Industry Standards||USB 1.1|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||2 - PS/2 (6 pin, Mini-DIN) Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||1 x Free USB port|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)|
|Cable Length||17.1 in [43.5 cm]|
|Product Height||0.5 in [1.3 cm]|
|Product Length||17.1 in [43.5 cm]|
|Product Width||0.8 in [20 mm]|
|Weight of Product||1.6 oz [46 g]|
|Package Height||1.2 in [30 mm]|
|Package Length||6.9 in [17.5 cm]|
|Package Width||5.6 in [14.2 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3 oz [86 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB to PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Adapter|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.