USB-C to USB-C Cable w/ 5A PD - M/M - 6 ft. (1.8 m) - USB 3.0 (5Gbps) - USB-IF Certified
Power your USB Type-C devices over longer distances
Product ID: USB315C5C6
- USB-IF Certified
- Provides up to 5 amps of power output for fast charging your mobile devices, or powering your USB-C laptop
- Supports data transfer rates up to 5Gbps
With up to 5A (100W) of power output, you can use this USB-C™ to USB-C cable to power and charge a USB-C laptop, such as your Apple MacBook Pro, MacBook or Chromebook Pixel™, using a USB-C wall charger, car charger or power bank. Or, you can power your laptop from a USB-C docking station. You can also power your USB-C hard drive from the USB-C port on your laptop.
Fast-charge your mobile devices
The 5A of Power Delivery lets you charge your mobile devices faster than with a regular USB-C 3.0 cable, which is perfect for people on the move. Decrease your charge times and make sure your mobile devices are ready, whenever you need them while you’re on the road.
Deliver full 4K video
The cable supports full 4K 60Hz video and DisplayPort 1.2 and is compatible with existing DisplayPort displays. It's ideal for connecting your docking station or laptop to a monitor with astonishing resolution, contrast, and color depth for amazing detail.
Provide superior connections with USB-IF certified cables
The USB Type-C cable has undergone rigorous compliance testing and is certified by USB-IF (USB Implementers Forum) to meet all USB 3.0 specifications. This includes all environmental, electrical and mechanical standards, which ensures a reliable and high-quality cable for all of your USB-C devices.
The USB315C5C6 from StarTech.com is backed by a 2-year warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Power your USB-C hard drive from a laptop
Power your USB-C laptop from a charger or power bank
Charge your USB-C laptop from a docking station
Fast-charge your USB-C mobile devices from a charger
Sync your USB-C mobile devices with a laptop
Output full 4K 60Hz video and DisplayPort 1.2 with DP enabled USB-C devices
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||4K @ 60Hz|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Cable Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
|Product Height||0.4 in [10 mm]|
|Product Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
|Product Weight||2.8 oz [80 g]|
|Product Width||0.5 in [12 mm]|
|Wire Gauge||21 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3 oz [85 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB-C cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.