USB-C to USB-A Cable - M/M - 2 m (6 ft.) - USB 2.0 - USB-IF Certified
Connect your USB Type-C devices to your computer, over longer distances
Product ID: USB2AC2M
- USB-IF Certified
- Convenient, reversible USB-C connector makes every connection easy
- Guaranteed reliability with our lifetime warranty
This USB-C™ to USB-A cable makes it easy to charge and sync USB Type-C™ devices, such as the Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, Nexus™ 6P, and 5X phones, using the USB-A port on your computer. You can also use the cable to charge your USB-C mobile devices from a standard USB-A wall or car charger.
Charge and sync your mobile devices over longer distances
The 2-meter cable gives you the extra length you need to overcome distance restrictions and stay connected. You can charge and sync your USB-C mobile device, in almost any environment. Even while you’re taking notes in a boardroom, catching up on emails in your hotel room, or reading in a coffee shop, your mobile device will reach your computer or wall charger more comfortably.
Provide superior connections with USB-IF certified cables
The cable has undergone rigorous compliance testing and is certified by USB-IF (USB Implementers Forum) to meet all USB 2.0 specifications. This includes all environmental, electrical and mechanical standards, ensuring a reliable, high-quality cable for all of your USB-C devices.
The USB2AC2M from StarTech.com is backed by a lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
- Charge and sync your USB-C mobile digital devices
- Charge your USB-C devices with a wall charger
- Keep your USB-C devices charged, using the USB-A charge port in your car
Ingram Micro New Zealand
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-C (24-pin) USB 2.0 (480Mbps) Male|
|Cable Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Product Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Product Weight||1.6 oz [44 g]|
|Wire Gauge||22/30 AWG|
|Package Height||0.4 in [10 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [225 mm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [125 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.7 oz [49 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2m USB-C to USB-A cable - USB 2.0|
Connect your USB Type-C laptop to a USB legacy peripheral device, with this durable adapter
Connect your USB Type-C devices
USB-A to USB-C™ Cable | USB-IF Certified | USB 3.1 (10Gbps)
Connect USB Micro-B devices to your USB-C host, using this durable 1-meter cable
Connect your USB Type-C devices to your laptop or desktop computer
Connect USB 2.0 USB-B devices to your USB-C host
Charge your USB 2.0 USB-C devices, such as your MacBook or Chromebook, from a USB-C AC wall charger
Charge your USB 2.0 USB-C devices, over longer distances
Connect your USB Type-C mobile device to a USB-A host, using a standard Micro-USB Cable
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB-C is a type of USB connector that is capable of supporting the following:
- Data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, if you use USB 3.1.
- Bi-directional power delivery up to 100W, if both the USB host connection and the device support it.
- Alternate modes, which deliver different types of data at different speeds. For example, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode).
If using Thunderbolt 3 over USB-C, the connection is capable of additional features. For example, Thunderbolt 3 is capable of 40Gbps of total bandwidth. For more information, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/thunderbolt-3-port-capabilities.
Not all USB-C ports or devices are capable of supporting all of the features listed above, or all of the features at the maximum capabilities. If you require a specific USB-C feature, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support the feature that you require. For more information about whether your components support specific USB-C features, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.