2.5in SATA Hard Drive to 3.5in Drive Bay Mounting Kit
Mount a 2.5in SATA hard drive to any computer with an available 3.5in bay
Product ID: BRACKET25SAT
- Solid metal mounting bracket
- Includes 22-pin SATA+Power to separate 7-pin SATA and 4-pin LP4 adapter cable
The BRACKET25SAT SATA hard drive mounting kit lets you install a 2.5in SATA hard drive (HDD) or solid state drive (SSD) into a 3.5in mounting bay -- enabling you to significantly increase the performance of your desktop by adding the speed of a 2.5in SSD.
For a hassle-free installation, the hard drive mounting kit includes the required SATA data and power cabling for your SATA drive. Plus, the bracket can support IDE drives when using our 2.5in to 3.5in IDE Hard Drive cable adapter (IDE4044).
The BRACKET25SAT features solid steel construction, and is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support
- Add the performance of 2.5in solid state drives to your desktop computer
- Install a 2.5" SATA laptop hard drive into an unused 3.5" bay in a desktop chassis
- Turn an unused 2.5" SATA drive into additional storage for a desktop computer
- Migrate data from a 2.5in laptop drive to your desktop computer
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Improve the performance speed of your desktop computer by adding 2.5in solid state drives into a 3.5in mounting bay
- Guaranteed reliability with solid aluminum construction and lifetime StarTech.com warranty
Ingram Micro New Zealand
|Compatible Drive Types||SATA|
|Drive Connectors||1 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin) Receptacle|
|Host Connectors||1 - LP4 (4 pin; Large Drive Power) Male|
|1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Receptacle|
|Product Height||0.4 in [10 mm]|
|Product Length||3.9 in [10 cm]|
|Product Width||3.9 in [98 mm]|
|Weight of Product||3.9 oz [110 g]|
|Package Height||0.8 in [20 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||4.1 oz [115 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3.5" Mounting Bracket|
|1 - Data/Power Adapter Cable|
|1 - Screw Kit|
Mount a 3.5in hard drive to any desktop with an available 5.25in bay
Desktop Front Bay Adapter
This high quality SATA cable is designed for connecting SATA drives even in tight spaces.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.