Brocade 57-0000076-01 Compatible SFP+ Transceiver Module - 10GBase-LR
10 Gbps | Single Mode Fiber | LC | 10 km (6.2 mi) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: 57-0000076-01-ST
- 100% Compatibility with Brocade 57-0000076-01 guaranteed
- StarTech.com SFP modules are backed by a lifetime warranty
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications and Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) industry standards
The 57-0000076-01-ST is a Brocade 57-0000076-01 compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Brocade brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 10 GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 10GBase-LR compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 10 km (6.2 mi).
- Wavelength: 1310nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- Type: Single Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 10 km (6.2 mi)
- MTBF: 1,386,624,697 hours
- Power Consumption: < 1.3W
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This SFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||10 Gbps|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||< 1.3W|
|Weight of Product||21.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||50.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SFP+ Transceiver|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.