Dell EMC AOC-SFP-10G-5M Compatible SFP+ Active Optical Cable - 5m (16.4ft)
10 Gbps | Active Optical Cable | 5 m (16.4ft) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: AOCSFP10G5ME
The AOCSFP10G5ME is a Dell EMC AOC-SFP-10G-5M compatible fiber optical SFP+ cable that is designed, programmed and tested to work with Dell EMC brand 10 Gb compatible servers or routers and complies with MSA industry standards.
This active optical SFP+ cable (AOC) supports 10GbE applications connected through SFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports and is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions. The AOC cable is lighter and more flexible than SFP+ direct-attach cables which makes it ideal for installation in tight spaces and over longer distances.
Designed for high-speed interconnects, this low-power, low-latency optical cable is ideal for applications such as point-to-point in-rack and across-rack network switch or server connections.
StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
Ingram Micro New Zealand
|Cable Type||Active Optical Cable|
|Compatible Brand||Dell EMC™|
|Fiber Operating Mode||Full-Duplex|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||10.00 Gbps|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||< 1.2W|
|Connector A||1 - SFP+ Latching Plug|
|Connector B||1 - SFP+ Latching Female|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F)|
|Cable Length||16.4 ft [5 m]|
|Product Length||196.9 in [500 cm]|
|Weight of Product||323.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||105.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SFP+ Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.