Juniper SFP-1FE-FX Compatible SFP Transceiver Module - 100Base-FX
155 Mbps | Multi Mode Fiber | LC | 2 km (1.2 mi) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: SFP1FEFXST
The SFP1FEFXST is a Juniper SFP-1G-ZC compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Juniper brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 1 GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 100Base-FX compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 80 km (49.7 mi).
- Wavelength: 1310nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 100 Mbps
- Type: Multi Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 2 km (1.2 mi)
- MTBF: 1,472,572 hours
- Power Consumption: Low power consumption
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This SFP fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
Ingram Micro New Zealand
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||100 Mbps|
|Connector A||1 - SFP Slot Plug|
|Connector B||1 - Fiber Optic LC Duplex Female|
|Product Height||0.5 in [1.2 cm]|
|Product Length||2.6 in [65 mm]|
|Product Width||0.6 in [14 mm]|
|Weight of Product||2.5 oz [72 g]|
|Package Height||0.6 in [15 mm]|
|Package Length||9.1 in [230 mm]|
|Package Width||8.1 in [207 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.8 oz [80 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SFP Transceiver|
|Fiber Operating Mode||Full-Duplex|
|Max Transfer Distance||2 km (1.2 mi)|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.