Desk Mount Monitor Arm with 2x USB 3.0 ports - Pole Mount Full Motion Single Arm Monitor Mount for up to 34" VESA Display - Ergonomic Articulating Arm - Desk Clamp/Grommet
Monitor Mount | For up to 34” VESA Mount Displays | Integrated Cable Management | 2-Year Warranty
Product ID: ARMPIVOT2USB3
- 34 INCH HEAVY DUTY MONITOR MOUNT: VESA 75x75/100x100mm compatible articulating single monitor mount supports 1 display up to 34" (17.6lb/8kg) w/ full motion articulation & 2 USB 3.0 passthrough ports
- EASY INSTALLATION: Tighten c-clamp from top w/ incl. tool or grommet mount to secure to desktop (10mm-50mm); Easily mount display w/ detachable VESA plate; tools incl. to adjust articulation tension
- WIDE RANGE OF MOTION: Ergonomic monitor arm increases comfort & productivity w/ +/-90° tilt, +/-90° swivel, 90° rotating screen (landscape/portrait) & toolless adjustable height along 11.8"/300mm pole
Save space with this premium desk mount monitor arm, by suspending your screen above your desk.
Use the single arm monitor mount to mount your VESA mount monitor (75x75, 100x100) up to 34”.
Sleek and Stable Design
Made of aluminum, the VESA mount monitor stand provides stable support for your display, with a weight capacity of up to 17.6 lb. (8 kg). Built-in USB 3.0 ports provide convenient connectivity for your computer.
The arm extends 20.2” (514 mm) to allow a wide range of motion. Move the monitor holder arm effortlessly side to side to adjust your screen.
With its articulating arm, the monitor mount makes it easy to find the right viewing angle. Pan +90/-90 degrees left or right and tilt your display +90/-90 degrees up or down. For landscape or portrait viewing, rotate your display +90/-90 degrees.
Work in comfort with this height adjustable monitor stand that lets you raise or lower the monitor arm along the pole, up to 24.4” (620 mm).
The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales
The ARMPIVOT2USB3 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Mount your VESA mount display to the side of your desk or table in commercial, industrial or office setting
- Use the grommet or c-clamp to mount your display to your desk in a cubicle to save space
- Create a more ergonomic work-space in a business or home office
Ingram Micro New Zealand
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Mounting Options||Desk & Grommet Clamp|
|Mounting Surface Thickness||Desk Clamp: Table Thickness 0.39 - 1.97 in. (10 - 50 mm)
Grommet Clamp: Table Thickness 0.39 - 1.97 in. (10 - 50 mm)
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Rotation||+90° / - 90°|
|Display Swivel||+90° / - 90°|
|Display Tilt||+90° / - 90°|
|Maximum Arm Extension||20.2 in [514 mm]|
|Maximum Display Size||34"|
|Maximum Height||24.4 in [620 mm]|
|Minimum Display Size||17in|
|Swivel / Pivot||+/- 90° around the support post
+/- 180° at the shoulder
+/- 90° at the elbow
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||17.7 lb [8 kg]|
|Product Length||23.4 in [59.4 cm]|
|Weight of Product||3250.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||4150.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Base Assembly|
|1 - Lower Arm|
|1 - Upper Arm|
|1 - Pole|
|1 - VESA Plate|
|1 - Arm Shoulder|
|1 - Tool Holder|
|1 - Cable Management Clip|
|1 - Grommet Plate|
|1 - Grommet Screw|
|1 - 3mm Hex Key|
|1 - 6mm Hex Key|
|4 - M4 x 12mm Screws|
|4 - M5 x 12mm Screws|
|4 - Washers|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.