2m Infiniband External SAS Cable - SFF-8470 to SFF-8470
Connect your SFF-8470 SAS storage devices with a high-performance, TAA-Compliant solution
Product ID: SAS7070S200
The SAS7070S200 2m Infiniband Cable is designed for high-performance networks, servers, workstations and desktops, supporting data transfer rates of up to 6 Gbps.
This durable external SAS cable features SFF-8470 to SFF-8470 plugs for connecting your external SAS devices (controllers, hard drives, SAN storage area network, etc.), and it is TAA-compliant for Federal (GSA Schedule) purchases.
Constructed of high quality materials, this 2-meter SFF-8470 cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty and is equivalent to HP part number 389668-B21.
- For use in Storage Area Networks, to connect SAS Expander enabled controllers and enclosures
- Connect SAS Controllers to SAS Backplanes
- Connect external hard drive to SAS Controller
The StarTech.com Advantage
- TAA-compliant for Federal (GSA Schedule) purchases
- Prevent accidental disconnections with thumbscrew connectors
- Guaranteed reliability
Ingram Micro Sweden
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Triple Shielding (Dual foil and braid)|
|Number of Conductors||32|
|Connector A||1 - SFF-8470 (32 pin, Infiniband, External SAS) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - SFF-8470 (32 pin, Infiniband, External SAS) Plug|
|Cable Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Weight of Product||258 g [9.1 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||22 mm [0.9 in]|
|Package Length||33 cm [13 in]|
|Package Width||25.5 cm [10 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||272 g [9.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2m Serial Attached SCSI SAS Cable - SFF-8470 to SFF-8470|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.