6 ft PS/2 Keyboard or Mouse Extension Cable - M/F
Product ID: KXT102
This 6ft PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Extension cable features a 6 DIN male connector and a 6 DIN female connector, allowing you to extend the connection distance between a PS/2 mouse or keyboard and the host computer by up to 6ft.
The extension cable offers a cost-effective and convenient way to connect PS/2 peripherals at longer distances than would typically be possible, allowing you to position peripherals as needed, without the hassle of connection length limitations.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Extend the reach of your keyboard/mouse devices by 6ft, and position your peripherials as needed
- Replace worn-out or missing Keyboard or Mouse cables with this high quality, 6ft Keyboard/Mouse Extension Cable
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Extends PS/2 keyboard or mouse cable length
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V930063|
|Maximum Cable Length||15.2 m [50 ft]|
|Connector A||1 - PS/2 (6 pin, Mini-DIN) Male|
|Connector B||1 - PS/2 (6 pin, Mini-DIN) Female|
|Cable Length||1.8 m [6 ft]|
|Product Length||1.8 m [6 ft]|
|Product Weight||69 g [2.4 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||69 g [2.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6 Ft. PS/2 Keyboard Extension Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.