6in USB 2.0 Cable - USB A Female to USB Motherboard 4 Pin Header F/F
Connect internal USB devices directly to the motherboard header connection
Product ID: USBMBADAPT
The USBMBADAPT USB A to USB Motherboard Header Adapter features a 4-pin USB header (female) connection, as well as a regular USB A (female) port, allowing you to connect internal USB devices directly to the motherboard header connection.
The adapter cable offers a cost-effective solution for connecting multi-function front panels, or any device that relies on using an internal USB port. Constructed of high quality materials and expertly constructed for durable performance, the USBMBADAPT adapter is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Easily convert an internal Motherboard Header Port to a regular USB A female port
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Sweden
|Connector A||1 - IDC (4 pin, Motherboard Header) Female|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Cable Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Weight of Product||13 g [0.5 oz]|
|Package Height||11 mm [0.4 in]|
|Package Length||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Package Width||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||15 g [0.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6in USB 2.0 Cable - USB A Female to USB Motherboard 4 Pin Header F/F|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.