USB to 5.5mm Power Cable - Type M Barrel - 2m
Power your 5V DC devices from your computer through a USB port
Product ID: USB2TYPEM2M
- Molded connectors with strain relief
- Aluminum-mylar foil with braided shielding
- Durable PVC construction
Tired of having to carry around a separate wall adapter in order to power or charge your 5V devices, such as certain external hard drives, streaming media players, and Bluetooth® speakers?
This 2m USB power cable makes it easier to power 5V DC devices that have a Type M (OD: 5.5mm, ID:2.1mm) barrel power connector. You can power or charge the devices through an available USB port on your laptop or desktop computer.
Expertly designed and constructed of high-quality materials, the StarTech.com USB2TYPEM2M power cable is backed by our lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Guaranteed reliability
Power your external hard drive or other devices that are equipped with a Type-M power connector through an available USB port on your computer
Charge your Bluetooth speakers and other chargeable devices through an available USB port on your computer
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V932099|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - Barrel Power Connector (Size M, OD:5.50, ID: 2.10) Male|
|Cable Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Height||10 mm [0.4 in]|
|Product Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Weight||49 g [1.7 oz]|
|Product Width||15 mm [0.6 in]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||54 g [1.9 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2 m USB to Type M Barrel 5V DC Power Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.