1 ft IEEE-1394 Firewire Cable 4-6 M/M
Deliver high speed data transfers between your FireWire devices
Product ID: 139446MM1
This 1ft IEEE 1394 FireWire Cable provides one FireWire 4-pin and one FireWire 6-pin male connector and is expertly designed and constructed of high quality materials and IEEE-1394 rated wire to ensure optimum performance and reliability.
Capable of data transfer rates of up to 400Mbps, FireWire technology provides a high speed link that saves time during large file transfers (e.g. transferring digital video files from a DV Camcorder to a computer, etc.).
- Connect a external FireWire hard drive enclosure to a Notebook or PC
- Connect a FireWire camera or video recorder to a Notebook or PC
- Perfect for portable FireWire applications
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||FireWire 400 IEEE-1394a - 400 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - FireWire 400 (4 pin, IEEE 1394a) Male|
|Connector B||1 - FireWire 400 (6 pin, IEEE 1394a) Male|
|Cable Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Product Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Wire Gauge||30 AWG|
|Package Height||21.9 cm [8.6 in]|
|Package Length||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 mm [0.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||50 g [1.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1 Ft. IEEE-1394 Firewire Cable 4-6 Pin|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.