ExpressCard 34mm to 54mm Stabilizer Adapter - 3 Pack
Install a 34mm ExpressCard into a 54mm ExpressCard slot, without card slippage
Product ID: ECBRACKET2
- Compatible with most 34mm ExpressCards, including flushmount cards
- Durable, lightweight plastic construction
The ECBRACKET2 ExpressCard 34mm to 54mm Stabilizer Adapter helps prevent side-to-side movement of a 34mm ExpressCard, while the card is connected to a 54mm ExpressCard slot.
The ExpressCard 34/54 stabilizer can be attached to almost any 34mm ExpressCard to provide added stability and security for your card adapter, including flushmount designed cards.
The ExpressCard 34 stabilizer bracket comes in a package of three, so you won't need to swap adapters when using different EC cards.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Easily clips onto most 34mm ExpressCards and provides stability inside 54mm ExpressCard slots
- Works with flushmount designed ExpressCards as well as traditional ExpressCard designs
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and lifetime technical support
Stabilize a 34mm ExpressCard in a 54mm slot that regularly has cables plugged/unplugged from it
Stabilize a 34mm card in a 54mm slot that doesn't firmly hold 34mm cards
Stabilize a flushmount designed 34mm ExpressCard in a 54mm slot
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V931917|
|Card Type||34mm ExpressCard|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||ExpressCard/54 card slot ExpressCard/34 card|
|Product Height||5 mm [0.2 in]|
|Product Length||40 mm [1.6 in]|
|Product Weight||6 g [0.2 oz]|
|Product Width||21 mm [0.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||8 g [0.3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||3 - 34mm to 54mm Bracket|
Add Gigabit network connectivity to any ExpressCard compatible notebook or desktop computer
Add an IEEE 1284 Parallel port to your laptop computer via an ExpressCard slot
Add 2 Firewire 400 ports to any ExpressCard equipped laptop
Use CardBus cards in your laptop ExpressCard slot
Add two USB 2.0 ports to a computer through an ExpressCard slot
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.