Copper CPU Cooler Fan and Heatsink for AMD Athlon
Product ID: FANC725A
Maximize the cooling of your AMD Athlon XP or MP CPU with this new all-copper powerhouse HSF from StarTech.com. A breezy 7x2.5 cm fan combined with a large ultra-cool bonded-fin copper heatsink keeps AMD CPUs of 2800+ speed rating and higher at frosty temperatures.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- All copper construction for superior heat transfer
- Extra large thin fins for efficient heat removal
- Compatible with AMD Athlon™ XP, Athlon™ MP, Duron™, Pentium® III, Celeron®370
|Fan Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Air Flow Rate||42 CFM|
|AMD||Athlon XP (2800+) up to 2.25 GHz|
|Duron up to 2.25 GHz|
|K6 series up to any speed|
|Connectors||3 – Lead TX3 motherboard connector|
|Fan Type||Ball Bearing|
|Inches||2.65 x 2.2 x 1.6|
|2.7 x 2.7 x 0.94|
|Intel||Celeron up to 1.4 GHz|
|Pentium III up to 1.4 GHz|
|Millimeters||67 x 57 x 40|
|70 x 70 x 24|
|Noise Level (dB)||35|
|Socket type||Socket A & Socket 370|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Molex Fan (3 pin, TX3) Female|
|Product Weight||362 g [12.8 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.5 kg [1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Copper CPU Heatsink Fan for AMD Athlon|
Provide optimal heat transfer between CPU and heatsink through a metal oxide compound
3,99 € exc VAT
4,99 € inc VAT
Connect a TX3 fan directly to the power supply
1,99 € exc VAT
2,49 € inc VAT
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.