QSFP+ Direct Attach Cable - MSA Compliant - 7 m (23 ft.)
Connect your MSA compliant 40GbE QSFP+ network devices with this cost-effective, active Twinax copper cable
Product ID: QSFP40GAC7M
This 40G QSFP+ cable delivers what you need most in your network connections: reliable performance. It’s built to MSA specifications and fully tested to ensure seamless compatibility.
The active twinaxial cable is a fully hot-pluggable solution, supporting 40 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through QSFP+ (Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable) ports.
Designed for high-speed interconnects, this cable is intended for medium-distance applications such as across-rack network switch or server connections.
The QSFP40GAC7M is backed by a 2-year warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Use in 40Gb Ethernet network applications
Point-to-point across-rack server or network switch connections
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V934268|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Compatible Networks||40 Gbps|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||40Gbps|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||< 0.7 W (per end)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 158°F)|
|Cable Length||7 m [23 ft]|
|Product Height||12 mm [0.5 in]|
|Product Length||6.9 m [22.6 ft]|
|Product Weight||490 g [17.3 oz]|
|Product Width||14 mm [0.6 in]|
|Wire Gauge||24 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||504 g [17.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - QSFP+ cable|
|Cable Type||Active Copper Cable|
|Compatible Brand||MSA Compliant|
|Connector A||1 - QSFP+ Latching Plug|
|Connector B||1 - QSFP+ Latching Plug|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.