Juniper SFP-GE40KT13R15 Compatible SFP Transceiver Module - 1000Base-BX40-U (Upstream)
1000 Mbps (1 Gbps) | Single Mode Fiber | LC | 40 km (24.8 mi) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: SFPGE40KT3R5
The SFPGE40KT3R5 is a Juniper SFPP-10GE-SR compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Juniper brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 1 GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 1000Base-BX40-U compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 40 km (24.8 mi).
- Wavelength: 1310nmTx/1550nmRx
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 1000 Mbps (1 Gbps)
- Type: Single Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 40 km (24.8 mi)
- MTBF: 3,713,222 hours
- Power Consumption: < 1.6W
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This SFP fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
Ingram Micro Sweden
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||1.00 Gbps|
|Connector A||1 - SFP Slot Plug|
|Connector B||1 - Fiber Optic LC Simplex Female|
|Product Height||1.2 cm [0.5 in]|
|Product Length||65 mm [2.6 in]|
|Product Width||14 mm [0.6 in]|
|Weight of Product||72 g [2.5 oz]|
|Package Height||15 mm [0.6 in]|
|Package Length||230 mm [9.1 in]|
|Package Width||207 mm [8.1 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||80 g [2.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SFP Transceiver|
|Fiber Operating Mode||Full-Duplex|
|Max Transfer Distance||40 km (24.8 mi)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ensure the Network Device is running a compatible Firmware Version on a compatible Operating System. Please consult the manufacturer of the Network Device for more information regarding the minimum required or recommended system software.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.