Brocade XBR-000190 Compatible SFP Module - 1000BASE-T - SFP to RJ45 Cat6/Cat5e - 1GE Gigabit Ethernet SFP - RJ-45 100m
1000 Mbps (1 Gbps) | Copper | RJ-45 | 100 m (328 ft) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: XBR-000190-ST
- 100% BROCADE XBR-000190 COMPATIBLE SFP TRANSCEIVER: Designed, programmed and tested to work with compatible Brocade switches and routers to deliver dependable 1GbE connectivity
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 1000BASE-T | 1Gbps | Copper | RJ-45 Connector | Distances up to 100m (328ft)
- TESTED FOR OEM HOST COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in Brocade routers and switches
The XBR-000190-ST is a Brocade XBR-000190 compatible copper transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Brocade brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 1 GbE connectivity over copper cable, for 10/100/1000 compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 100 m (328 ft).
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 1000 Mbps (1 Gbps)
- Type: Copper
- Connection Type: RJ-45
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 100 m (328 ft)
- MTBF: 510,469,759 hours
- Power Consumption: Low power consumption
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): No
This SFP copper module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
Ingram Micro Sweden
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||1.25 Gbps|
|Product Length||1.4 cm [0.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||15.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||50.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SFP Transceiver|
|Fiber Operating Mode||Full-Duplex|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ensure the Network Device is running a compatible Firmware Version on a compatible Operating System. Please consult the manufacturer of the Network Device for more information regarding the minimum required or recommended system software.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.