Palo Alto Networks SX Compatible SFP Module - 1000BASE-SX - 1GbE Multimode Fiber MMF Optic Transceiver - 1GE Gigabit Ethernet SFP - LC 550m - 850nm - DDM
1000 Mbps (1 Gbps) | Multi Mode Fiber | LC | 550 m (1804 ft) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: SX-ST
- 100% PALO ALTO NETWORKS SX COMPATIBLE SFP TRANSCEIVER: Designed, programmed and tested to work with compatible Palo Alto Networks switches and routers to deliver dependable 1GbE connectivity
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 1000BASE-SX | 1Gbps | Multi Mode (MMF) | LC Connector | 850nm | Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM) | Distances up to 550m (1804ft)
- TESTED FOR OEM HOST COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in Palo Alto Networks routers and switches; DDM support reports the transceiver's status to most SNMP network management tools
The SX-ST is a Palo Alto PAN-SFP-SX compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Palo Alto brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 1 GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 1000Base-SX compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 550 m (1804 ft).
- Wavelength: 850nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 1000 Mbps (1 Gbps)
- Type: Multi Mode
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 550 m (1804 ft)
- MTBF: 95,832,027 hours
- Power Consumption: Low power consumption
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This SFP fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
Ingram Micro Sweden
|Compatible Brand||Palo Alto Networks|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||1.25 Gbps|
|Product Length||1.4 cm [0.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||20.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||50.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SFP Transceiver|
|Fiber Operating Mode||Full-Duplex|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ensure the Network Device is running a compatible Firmware Version on a compatible Operating System. Please consult the manufacturer of the Network Device for more information regarding the minimum required or recommended system software.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.