Cisco SFP-10GBASE-LR Compatible SFP+ Transceiver Module - 10GBase-LR
10 Gbps | Single Mode Fiber | LC | 10 km (6.2 mi) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: SFP-10GBASE-LR-ST
The SFP-10GBASE-LR-ST is an 10G MSA compliant fiber SFP+ transceiver that’s designed, programmed and tested to work with 10GBase-LR compatible MSA switches and routers. The SFP+ transceiver module supports a maximum distance of up to 10 km (6.2 mi) and delivers dependable 10 GbE connectivity over fiber cabling.
- Wavelength: 1310nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- Type: Single Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 10 km (6.2 mi)
- MTBF: 646,156,559 hours
- Power Consumption: < 1.3 W
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This SFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP+ modules and direct-attach SFP+ cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
Ingram Micro Sweden
|Compatible Brand||MSA Compliant|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||10.00 Gbps|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||< 1.3W|
|Product Length||1.4 cm [0.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||21.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||50.000|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ensure the Network Device is running a compatible Firmware Version on a compatible Operating System. Please consult the manufacturer of the Network Device for more information regarding the minimum required or recommended system software.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.