Brocade 10G-SFPP-LRM Compatible SFP+ Module - 10GBASE-LRM - 10GbE Multimode Fiber MMF Optic Transceiver - 10GE Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ - LC 200m - 1310nm - DDM
10 Gbps | Multi Mode Fiber | LC | 200 m (656 ft) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: 10G-SFPP-LRM-ST
- 100% BROCADE 10G-SFPP-LRM COMPATIBLE SFP+ TRANSCEIVER: Designed, programmed and tested to work with compatible Brocade switches and routers to deliver dependable 10GbE connectivity
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 10GBASE-LRM | 10Gbps | Multi Mode (MMF) | LC Connector | 1310nm | Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM) | Distances up to 200m (656ft)
- TESTED FOR OEM HOST COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in Brocade routers and switches; DDM support reports the transceiver's status to most SNMP network management tools
The 10G-SFPP-LRM-ST is a Brocade 10G-SFPP-LRM compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Brocade brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 10 GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 10GBase-LR compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 200 m (656 ft).
- Wavelength: 1310nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- Type: Multi Mode
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 200 m (656 ft)
- MTBF: 145,858,878 hours hours
- Power Consumption: < 1W
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This SFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
Ingram Micro Sweden
|Compatible Networks||10 Gbps|
|Max Transfer Distance||200 m (656 ft)|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||10 Gbps|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||< 1W|
|Product Length||1.4 cm [0.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||21.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||50.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SFP+ Transceiver|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ensure the Network Device is running a compatible Firmware Version on a compatible Operating System. Please consult the manufacturer of the Network Device for more information regarding the minimum required or recommended system software.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.