Cisco WSP-Q40GLR4L Compatible QSFP+ Module - 40GBASE-LR4 - 40GbE Single Mode Fiber SMF Optic Transceiver - 40GE Gigabit Ethernet QSFP+ - LC 2km - 1270nm to 1330nm - DDM Cisco Firepower, C9300, C3850
40 Gbps | Single Mode Fiber | LC | 2 km (1.2 mi) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: WSP-Q40GLR4L-ST
- 100% CISCO WSP-Q40GLR4L COMPATIBLE: Works with Cisco switches like Firepower, C9300, C3850, NCS540, C9500 and others
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 40GBASE-LR4 | 40 Gbps | Single Mode (SMF) | LC Connector | 1270nm to 1330nm | Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM) | Distances up to 2km (1.2mi)
- TESTED FOR OEM HOST COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in Cisco routers and switches; DDM support reports the transceiver's status to most SNMP network management tools
The WSP-Q40GLR4L-ST is a Cisco WSP-Q40GLR4L compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 10 GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 10GBase-LR4 compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 2 km (1.2 mi).
- Wavelength: 1270nm to 1330nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 40 Gbps
- Type: Single Mode
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 2 km (1.2 mi)
- MTBF: 95,832,027 hours
- Power Consumption: Low power consumption
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This QSFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
Ingram Micro Sweden
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||40.00 Gbps|
|Product Length||1.8 cm [0.7 in]|
|Weight of Product||49.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||60.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - QSFP+ Transceiver|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ensure the Network Device is running a compatible Firmware Version on a compatible Operating System. Please consult the manufacturer of the Network Device for more information regarding the minimum required or recommended system software.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.