LC SFP Dust Covers - 10 Pack
Protect your SFP/XFP/SFP+ modules from dust and contaminants, by covering up the duplex LC connector when it’s not in use
Product ID: SFPLCCAP10
- Dust covers insert easily into unused SFP LC ports, to protect your network switches from dust and contaminants
- Made of durable rubber
- Work with SFP/SFP+ LC ports in optical networking equipment
- Easy to insert and remove
This 10-pack of SFP dust covers provides an inexpensive way to protect your network switches and fiber optic equipment from dust and contaminants, by covering the exposed and unused LC fiber optic ports.
Protect your network equipment investment
Simply insert the dust covers into the LC port of any SFP/SFP+ transceiver in your network switches. Made of a durable rubber, the dust covers block dirt and dust particles that could cause connection issues from getting inside your equipment.
The SFPLCCAP10 dust covers are backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Ingram Micro Sweden
|General Specifications||Fits into female duplex LC ports for fiber optic SFP/SFP+ transceivers and keystones|
|Product Height||0.7 cm [0.3 in]|
|Product Length||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Product Width||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||12 g [0.4 oz]|
|Package Height||7.4 mm [0.3 in]|
|Package Length||15.3 mm [0.6 in]|
|Package Width||13 mm [0.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2 g [0.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||10 - dust caps|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.