Spare 5V DC EU Power Adapter for SV231USB & SV431USB
Replace, or keep a spare 5V DC (2 A) KVM switch power adapter on hand
Product ID: SVUSBPOWEREU
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V933108|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||0.4 A|
|Input Voltage||100 ~ 240 AC|
|Output Current||2 A|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||10|
|Power Source||International Power Cords|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)|
|Product Weight||115 g [4.1 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||151 g [5.3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - EU Power Adapter|
Replace your lost or failed power adapter
Control 2 USB VGA based computers with this complete KVM kit including cables
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
When selecting a power adapter to be used with your device, it’s important to know the voltage, plug type, and amperage that you need. The voltage and the plug type must be an exact match for what is required. The amperage of the power adapter must be the same or higher than what is required for the device. For example, the SVUSBPOWER has the appropriate specifications to be used with the SV231USB.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.