1U 19 inch Server Rack Rails - 24-36 inch Adjustable Depth - Universal 4 Post Rack Mount Rails - Network Equipment/Server/UPS Mounting Rail Kit HPE ProLiant Dell PowerEdge
Universal | EIA/ECA-310 Compliant | Supports up to 200lbs
Product ID: UNIRAILS1UB
- UNIVERSAL SERVER RACK RAILS: Installs in 4-post EIA/ECA-310 rack to mount any 19" device like server or UPS; Ideal replacement for lost rails on HPE ProLiant/Dell PowerEdge/Lenovo ThinkSystem/APC UPS
- HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATION: 1U network rack rail kit with a 24-36in adjustable depth and mounting hardware included, these rails are easy to install; Your device securely rests on the rails
- DURABLE: Constructed from cold rolled steel for strength and featuring a matte black finish for aesthetic, these rails support a generous weight capacity of 200 lbs., to easily mount any 19" device
These 1U server rack rails let you mount devices, such as servers or networking equipment, that did not come with rack rails into your 19” 4 post rack. The adjustable server rack rails are also a great solution for mounting OEM equipment such as Dell™, IBM®, HP® or Apple servers.
Universal design mounts to almost any 19" server rack
Adhering to the EIA/ECA-310 standard for 19 inch server rack equipment and accessories, these mounting rails are compatible with most 19 inch server racks. The depth is adjustable for a variety of rack sizes and configurations up to a maximum depth of 36 inches.
To ensure your equipment is secure, these universal rack mount rails feature cold-rolled steel construction. The durable design can support a weight load of up to 200 lbs (90 kg).
The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
The UNIRAILS1UB is backed by a lifetime StarTech.com warranty with free technical support.
- Mount rackmount equipment that is missing its original rails
- Use to rackmount OEM equipment such as Dell, IBM, HP or Apple servers that no longer have rack rails available for purchase
- Securely mount non-rackmount equipment into any 19" EIA/ECA-310 server rack
Ingram Micro Sweden
|Weight Capacity (Stationary)||90.7 kg [200.5 lb]|
|Maximum Mounting Depth||91.4 cm [36 in]|
|Minimum Mounting Depth||61 cm [24 in]|
|Product Height||45 mm [1.8 in]|
|Product Length||628 mm [24.7 in]|
|Product Width||80 mm [3.1 in]|
|Weight of Product||3480 g [122.8 oz]|
|Package Height||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Package Length||640 mm [25.2 in]|
|Package Width||220 mm [8.7 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3980 g [140.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||2 - Universal Rack Rails|
|8 - M6-12 Screws|
|8 - M6 Cage Nuts|
|8 - M6 Plastic Cup Washers|
|1 - Quick Start Guide|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.