Single Desk-Mount Monitor Arm - Full Motion - Heavy-Duty - Black
VESA Monitor Mount | Single Monitor up to 34” | Articulating
Product ID: ARMPIVOTHDB
- Mount a VESA (75x75, 100x100) compatible display 13" to 34", flat screen, curved or ultrawide, with a max weight of 19.9 lb. (9 kg)
- Landscape-to-portrait display rotation (for use in portrait position, the mount supports ultrawide displays with max width of 35”/88.9 cm)
- Easy one-touch height adjustment (up to 13.1” /335 mm) with gas spring arm
Free up space while creating an ergonomic work environment. This desk-mount monitor arm makes it easy to securely mount your display above your desk or table and adjust the height with one touch. You can mount a display ranging in size from 13” to 34”, and the monitor arm features an attractive black finish that complements your workspace.
Mount Your Monitor to Save Space
This heavy-duty monitor arm saves space on your work surface by elevating your monitor above your desk or table.
One-Touch Height Adjustment
The monitor-mount arm features a gas-spring cylinder that makes it easy to raise or lower your display, with up to 13.1" (335 mm) of height adjustment. Adjust the tension according to the weight of your monitor, to re-position the monitor height effortlessly.
Adjust Your Monitor for Ideal Viewing
The full-motion articulating monitor arm extends up to 23.8” (605 mm) so it’s easy to find the right viewing angle. Swivel your monitor 180 degrees to share your display, while collaborating with others. Tilt your screen 90 degrees for comfortable viewing or rotate it 180 degrees for landscape or portrait viewing.
The VESA monitor mount is easy to install (desk C-clamp or grommet mount) and offers built-in cable management. The detachable VESA panel makes it simple to attach or remove your monitor.
ARMPIVOTHDB is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Use in workstations with multiple users
- Add comfort to office environments or your home office
- Rotate your display from landscape to portrait position for web design or coding
Ingram Micro Sweden
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Mounting Options||Desk & Grommet Clamp|
|Mounting Surface Thickness||Desk Clamp: Table Thickness 0.39 - 3.34 in. (10 - 85 mm)
Grommet Clamp: Table Thickness 0.39 - 3.14 in. (10 - 80 mm)
Grommet Mount Hole Size: 0.41 - 1.96 in. (10.5 - 50 mm)
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Tilt||+90° / - 90°|
|Fits Curved Display||Yes|
|Fits UltraWide Displays||Yes|
|Maximum Arm Extension||605 mm [23.8 in]|
|Maximum Display Size||34"|
|Maximum Height||505 mm [19.9 in]|
|Minimum Display Size||13"|
|Minimum Height||170 mm [6.7 in]|
|Swivel / Pivot||180°|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||9 kg [19.9 lb]|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||This mount supports monitors up to 34”, including flat screen, curved and ultrawide displays, with a max weight of 19.9 lb. (9 kg). If you choose to use an ultrawide display in portrait position, the mount supports ultrawide displays with a max width of 35" (88.9 cm).|
|Product Height||52.9 cm [20.8 in]|
|Product Length||96 mm [3.8 in]|
|Product Width||28.4 cm [11.2 in]|
|Weight of Product||3.1 kg [6.8 lb]|
|Package Height||12 mm [0.5 in]|
|Package Length||48.5 cm [19.1 in]|
|Package Width||31.6 cm [12.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||4.3 kg [9.5 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Spring Arm|
|1 - VESA Monitor Mount|
|1 - Grommet Base Plate|
|1 - Grommet Plate|
|1 - L Bracket|
|1 - Desk Clamp|
|1 - Hex Key Holder|
|5 - Clamp Screws|
|1 - Grommet Knob|
|2 - Rubber Pads|
|1 - 4 mm Hex Key|
|1 - 5 mm Hex Key|
|1 - 6 mm Hex Key|
|4 - M4x12 mm Thumbscrews|
|4 - M5x12 mm Screws|
|4 - Washers|
|4 - Spacers|
|1 - Grommet Screw|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Increase your comfort and prevent fatigue while standing at your desk, with this ergonomically designed floor mat
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.