How do I change my IP address in Android OS?
- Tap the Settings app.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Touch and hold the network that you want to set the IP address for.
- Tap Manage network settings.
Note: Depending on the type of smartphone you are using and the version of the Android OS you are running, the text you see in step 4 might differ from Manage network settings.
- Select the Show advanced options check box.
- Under IP settings, tap the drop-down box.
- Tap Static.
- Enter the new IP address.
- If necessary, repeat step 8 for the gateway.
- Tap Save.
To change your IP address so that you can access a specific device, complete steps 1 to 6, then tap DHCP to access the Internet again.