- New Products
- Laptop Docking Stations
- Display and Video Adapters
- Audio-Video Products
- Server Management
- Hard Drive Accessories
- Add-on Cards & Peripherals
- Networking IO Products
- Display Mounts and Ergonomics
- Laptop Locks
- Computer Parts
Add an IEEE 1284 Parallel port to your laptop computer through a CardBus/PCMCIA slot
Product ID: CB1PECP
The CB1PECP 1 Port CardBus (PCMCIA) Parallel Laptop Adapter Card turns a 32-bit CardBus slot into an IEEE 1284 Parallel port, allowing you to connect parallel devices to a laptop computer.
The CardBus Parallel card provides a cost-effective way to bridge the compatibility gap between your laptop and legacy devices. A convenient solution for adding a parallel printer or scanner, simply insert the adapter (CB1PECP) into an available CardBus (PCMCIA) slot and connect your parallel device to the adapter’s EPP/ECP parallel port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Broad Windows® compatibility for an easy, plug and play installation
- Supports EPP and ECP communication modes for maximum compatibility with your parallel peripherals
- Connects any parallel peripheral including printers, scanners, Zip® drives, and other devices
|Bus Type||CardBus (PCMCIA)|
|Chipset ID||PLX/Oxford - OXmPCI952|
|Port Style||Integrated on Card|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||1.5Mbps|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - DB-25 (25 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|1 - PC Card (Type II, Cardbus)|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 7 (32/64bit), Vista(32/64), XP(32/64), ME, 98, 95|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Pentium class PC or higher with an available CardBus slot.|
|Product Height||0.9 in [2.4 cm]|
|Product Length||4.7 in [12 cm]|
|Product Width||2.4 in [60 mm]|
|Weight of Product||4.9 oz [140 g]|
|Package Height||5.6 in [14.2 cm]|
|Package Length||8.3 in [21 cm]|
|Package Width||1.7 in [42 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.4 lb [0.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - CardBus Parallel Card|
|1 - Driver CD|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Compliance and Safety
Warning: See Proposition 65 Notice
California Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: Cancer and reproductive harm — www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.