Convert USB keyboard and mouse signals for connection to a PS/2-based system
Product ID: PS22USB
The PS22USB PS/2 to USB Keyboard and Mouse Adapter converts a USB keyboard and mouse to PS/2 connections allowing you to connect a newer USB-based keyboard and mouse to legacy systems that only have PS/2 connection ports available.
Newer USB keyboards and mice cannot simply use simple adapters to connect to PS/2 ports, as the signal is of a different nature, so active conversion is required for full functionality.
Supporting plug and play installation with no software or driver requirements, the PS/2-USB adapter offers a cost-effective way to bridge USB peripherals with a PS/2 based computer. For systems that have both PS/2 and USB connections, this compact device can also be used to free up 2 USB ports.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- No drivers or software makes connecting a USB keyboard/mouse via PS/2 truly plug-and-play
- Compact design with no external power requirements for a simple, all-in-one solution
- Support for USB combo keyboards/mice ensures compatibility with the most peripheral devices
- Connect newer USB peripherals to legacy or specialized computer systems with PS/2 only
- Use your system's existing PS/2 interfaces to free up USB ports
|Connector Type(s)||2 - PS/2 (6 pin, Mini-DIN) Male|
|2 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Humidity||0~90% RH Non-Condensing|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (4°F to 140°F)|
|Cable Length||12 in [305 mm]|
|Product Height||0.8 in [2 cm]|
|Product Length||9.1 in [23 cm]|
|Product Width||2.4 in [60 mm]|
|Weight of Product||2.3 oz [65 g]|
|Package Height||3.5 in [90 mm]|
|Package Length||8.7 in [22 cm]|
|Package Width||5.1 in [13 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.5 lb [0.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - PS2 to USB Keyboard/Mouse Adapter|
Compliance and Safety
Warning: See Proposition 65 Notice
California Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: Cancer and reproductive harm — www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.