Make Fast Ethernet network connections using this high quality Cat5e Cable, with Power-over-Ethernet capability
Cat 5e Cables
Our wide selection of Cat 5e patch cables makes it easy to find the lengths and colors that you need to complete your network connections.
Our Ethernet cables are:
- Durable. All of our patch cables are constructed to the highest industry standards, to ensure high-quality installs.
- Dependable. You can rely on our Cat 5e cables to deliver the stability and speed that you need for reliable network performance.
- Backed by a lifetime warranty. All of our network cables are guaranteed to last as long as you need them.
Common Customer Questions
- Designed for use with Fast Ethernet networks
- Connect between computers, hubs, switches, print servers and patch panels
- Connect a workstation to an RJ45 wall outlet
|Ingram Micro UK||V931810|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||CM Rated|
|Number of Conductors||4 pair UTP|
|Cable Rating||CAT5e - 350 MHz|
|Connector A||1 - RJ-45 Male|
|Connector B||1 - RJ-45 Male|
|Cable Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Conductor Type||Stranded Copper|
|Product Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Wire Gauge||24 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 kg [0.1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1 ft. Cat5e Patch Cable - Gray|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the 45PATCH1GR. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy:
- What is the difference between an "A" or "T568A" and "B" or "T568B" wired Ethernet cable?
- What is the difference between a molded or snagless Ethernet cable?
- What is the difference between different categories of Ethernet cables? (CAT5 / CAT5e / CAT6 / CAT6a)
- What is the difference between a straight-through Ethernet cable, and a crossover Ethernet cable?
- Which wiring standard does StarTech.com use for its straight through Ethernet cables?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do?
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Startech.com - Cat5e Patch Cable with Snagless RJ45 Connectors - 1 ft, Gray