3 Port Component Video Splitter with Digital Audio
Split a single Component(YPbPr) video signal with audio to 3 monitors or projectors
Distribute high definition component video and 5.1 channel digital audio
Supports resolutions up to 1080p
Works with standard and high definition displays
This high quality Component Video Splitter lets you share a single Component video signal as well as the corresponding audio, across 3 displays simultaneously.
Offering true high definition performance, the Component splitter supports video resolutions up to 1080p, and 5.1 channel digital audio.
A versatile video solution, the Component video splitter can also be used as a Composite video splitter, allowing for up to 3 distinct Composite video signals to be distributed to up to 9 displays.
The Composite video/Component video splitter is backed by our 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Make the most out of this product and use it as a component video and digital audio splitter or composite video splitter
- Converge A/V by StarTech.com offers a full line of Professional A/V products backed by a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Common Customer Questions
- Connect Component video enabled projectors, monitors, plasma screens, commercial billboards, and wall display systems
- Ideal for classroom, corporate, healthcare, professional A/V, control centres, conference halls, and retail environments
|ASI Distribution USA||88167|
|D and H||ST123HDA|
|Ingram Micro USA||M02766|
|Audio Specifications||Signals Supported: Digital (5.1 channel), Stereo (2 channel)|
|Connector A||3 - Component Video (3 x RCA) Female|
|3 - Digital Coax Audio (RCA) Female|
|3 - Stereo Audio (2 x RCA) Female|
|Connector B||1 - Component Video (3 x RCA) Female|
|1 - Digital Coax Audio (RCA) Female|
|1 - Stereo Audio (2 x RCA) Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Three separate composite video sources can be distributed to up to 9 displays using this device (3 per video source)|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Product Height||4.1 in [105 mm]|
|Product Length||5.6 in [141 mm]|
|Product Weight||34.2 oz [970 g]|
|Product Width||1.5 in [3.8 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.8 lb [0.8 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Component (YPbPr) A/V Splitter|
|1 - Component RCA Cable|
|1 - Composite RCA Cable|
|1 - RCA Audio Cable|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU/AUS)|
Legacy Video Cables (1)
Deliver quality video connections between your home theatre devices
Audio Cables and Adapters (1)
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the ST123HDA. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between mirroring, spanning, and extending monitors?
- Which port on the video splitter is the master port?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do?
- The image quality on some or all of my displays does not look very good through the video splitter. What do I do?
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - 3 Port Component Video Splitter with Digital Audio