Mini DVI to VGA Video Cable Adapter for Macbooks and iMacs
Connect an Apple® mini DVI-equipped computer to a VGA monitor
This MINI DVI TO VGA Female Video Adapter Cable allows the video signal from a mini DVI equipped device to be output to any VGA monitor - a cost-effective solution that lets you add an external display to an Apple MacBook or iMac computer, creating a simple dual monitor setup.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Replace worn-out or missing Mabook and iMac video adapters with this high quality, Mini DVI to VGA Video Cable Adapter
- Carry an extra adapter in your laptop bag
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Common Customer Questions
|ASI Distribution USA||82864|
|D and H||MDVIVGAMF|
|Ingram Micro USA||V07333|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||Mini-DVI (32 pin) Male|
|Connector B||VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||This product is not manufactured or endorsed by Apple Computer Inc.|
|Cable Length||8 in [203.2 mm]|
|Product Weight||1 oz [28 g]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Mini DVI to VGA Video Cable Adapter for Macbooks and iMacs|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the MDVIVGAMF. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - Mini DVI to VGA Video Cable Adapter for Macbooks and iMacs