Power up to 2 SP4 devices using a single Molex LP4 connector from the computer power supply
381 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Powers an IDE drive or LP4 connected device and a SATA drive, using a Molex LP4 connector from the computer power supply
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Common Customer Questions
- Splits one large internal power end into two small ends
- Supplies power to 3.5" floppy drive
|ASI Distribution USA||125171|
|Ingram Micro USA||CH4514|
|Connector A||1 - LP4 (4 pin, Molex Large Drive Power) Male|
|Connector B||2 - SP4 (4 pin, Small Drive Power) Female|
|Cable Length||8.1 in [205 mm]|
|Product Length||8.1 in [205 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Power Cable|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the PYO2S. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do?
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - LP4 to 2x SP4 Power Y Splitter Cable M/F