Bulk Cat6 Ethernet Cable - 1000 ft. - Stranded - CM-Rated for In-Wall Use - Black
Make Gigabit network connections using this high quality Cat6 Cable
Available in various colors for easy identification and color-coding
36 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
This 1000ft roll of Stranded Category 6 cable is the perfect way to connect your emerging gigabit network. Our Stranded Cat 6 cable is expertly designed and constructed, and backed by lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Enjoy the low cost savings by buying bulk Cat 6 cables
- Category 6 offers the ultimate in network performance
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Common Customer Questions
- Can be used in any 10Base-T, 100Base-TX or 1000Base-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) network
- Can be used in home, office and other environments
|ASI Distribution USA||87686|
|Ingram Micro USA||N31063|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||CM Rated|
|Number of Conductors||4 Pair UTP|
|Cable Rating||CAT6 - 500 MHz|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - RJ-45 Male|
|Cable Length||999.7 ft [304.8 m]|
|Conductor Type||Stranded Copper|
|Product Length||999.7 ft [304.8 m]|
|Wire Gauge||24 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||27.2 lb [12.3 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1000ft Roll Black Stranded Cat 6 Patch Cable|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the WIRC6PATBKRL. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy:
- What is the difference between an "A" or "T568A" and "B" or "T568B" wired Ethernet cable?
- What is the difference between a molded or snagless Ethernet cable?
- What is the difference between different categories of Ethernet cables? (CAT5 / CAT5e / CAT6 / CAT6a)
- What is the difference between a straight-through Ethernet cable, and a crossover Ethernet cable?
- Which wiring standard does StarTech.com use for its straight through Ethernet cables?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do?
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - Bulk Cat6 Ethernet Cable - 1000 ft. - Stranded - CM-Rated for In-Wall Use - Black