6in TX3 Fan Power Splitter Cable
Connect two 3-pin (TX3) fans to a single power supply connector
Product ID: TX3SPLITTER
- 1x Molex Fan 3-pin TX3 female connector
- 2x Molex Fan 3-pin TX3 male connectors
- Offers 6" in cable length
- Compatible with PC and Mac® computers
The TX3SPLITTER 6in TX3 Fan Power Splitter Cable lets you connect two 3-pin (TX3) fans to a single power supply connector, allowing you to optimize your cooling capability without having to upgrade the power supply.
The 6 inch Y-Cable extends the length of the connection from the computer power supply, offering greater flexibility in positioning the fans within the system case.
Constructed of high quality materials to ensure long lasting performance, this 3-pin Fan Splitter is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Re-position fans to provide optimal cooling to your system
- Eliminate the cost of a power supply upgrade for compatibility with two system fans
- Guaranteed dependability
|Connector A||1 - Molex Fan (3 pin, TX3) Female|
|Connector B||2 - Molex Fan (3 pin, TX3) Male|
|Cable Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Weight||600 g [21.2 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||617 g [21.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6in TX3 Fan Power Splitter Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.